The data controller of your personal data is UAB TML-LT, legal entity code 302758705, address Bijūnų str. 19, 66226 Druskininkai, Lithuania, contact phone no. +370 313 41133, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as „UAB TML-LT“, „data controller“ or „we“).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We follow the basic principles of personal data processing
1. Personal data are collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
2. Personal data shall be processed accurately and fairly;
3. Personal data are processed lawfully;
4. All information about personal data processed is confidential.
We confirm that the data of www.tml.lt website visitors are collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. We also use all reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect the data we collect about site visitors from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The data that we gather falls broadly into two types:
1. Information that relates directly to you (e.g. your name and contact details, communication preferences and customer history).
2. Information that does not directly identify you (e.g. how you might browse our website).
We only collect and process your personal data that is sufficient and necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is processed.
1. Fulfillment of orders and other contractual obligations;
2. Processing of your inquiries;
3. For direct marketing purposes, but only when opt-out option is offered.
Information on how you use the features of our website.
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the characteristics of the use of our services or automatically generated visit statistics. Read more about «Cookies«.
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third-party social networking services when you join them.
Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device and browser, your IP address and location, your advertising ID (IDFA), the date and time of your visit, the duration of your visit, the source of your referral and how you navigate the site, and your browsing experience. You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as the information requested at the time of purchase). In that case you will not be allowed to use our online shopping service.
FOR WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
• If there is your consent to the disclosure of personal data.
• When providing services — we will only provide as much of your personal information as is necessary to perform the service, e. g. the information needed for the delivery of the ordered goods to the logistics company.
• Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
HOW LONG DOES WE STORE PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill the contract for the purchase of goods, but not less than is required to do so by the legislation governing our activities. Your personal data processed with your consent to such processing is processed and stored until the date of withdrawal of your consent.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON
By consenting to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
1. Require the rectification, destruction or suspension of your personal data processing activities when the data is processed in violation of the provisions of this and other laws;
2. Do not consent to the processing of his personal data.
If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, you can write us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not agree that your personal data be processed for direct marketing purposes and / or that only automated processing of your personal data be applied without specifying reasons for disagreement. You have the right to submit to us any request or instruction related to the processing of youe personal data by email to email@example.com.
UAB TML-LT may not create conditions for data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusal to process personal data by direct marketing, when in cases provided by law it is necessary to ensure prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, violations of official or professional ethics, protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Cookies are certain information that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies allow the server to collect information from your browser, so you do not have to re-enter it when you return to that website or when browsing from one web page to another. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. More information on how cookies work can be found at www.cookiecentral.com.
How do I manage my cookie settings?
This document was last updated on 08-06-2020