Cable ID printer Letatwin LM-550 A / PC manufactured by MAX Co. Ltd is designed for printing cable markers on a PVC pipe with a diameter of 2.5 to 6.5 mm and labeling terminals with self-adhesive tape 5, 9, 12mm.
New in the fall of 2017. It replaced the model Letatwin LM-390 A / PC.
• Average performance model. Printing up to 100m per shift.
• Printing on economical PVC tube in large reels
• Cassettes with consumables for quick installation and replacement.
• Ribbon is supplied in economical interchangeable rollers for installation in a reusable cassette.
• Operates from PC and offline. Internal memory resource for storing text and settings.
PVC Tubes, Economical (IB)
IB – economical serial colored PVC tubes, round section, for the production of labeled punches.
Elastic, uniformly smooth wall of the tube provides high-quality printing and cutting of markers at high speed. Suitable for most cable printer models.
Operating temperature -40 … + 100°С
PVC Profiles (PO / POZ) Profile with an oval cross-section for printing marking kembrikov:
• PO – flammability resistance PVC, self-extinguishing UL94-VO @ 3.0. Operating temperature -40 … + 60 ° С.
• POZ – ZEREX material without halogens, self-extinguishing UL94-VO @ 4.0. Operating temperature -40 … + 90 ° С.
Suitable for all models of cable printers. The Promark T-1000C printer is programmed to program these series.
Heat Shrink Tubing (MT, NG, BG)
Heat shrink tube for printing markers on cable printers:
• MT – economical. The shrinkage factor is 2:1. Operating temperatures from -30 ° C to + 105 ° C.
• NG – self-extinguishing. The shrinkage factor is 3:1. Operating temperatures range from -55 ° C to + 135 ° C.
• BG – fire-resistant, halogen-free, with low smoke emission. The shrinkage factor is 2:1. Operating temperatures from -55 ° C to + 105 ° C. Corresponds to railway standards, standards of the military and aerospace industry.
Flat PVC profile PP+ and PPA
is used for printing information inserts in transparent cable markers and for marking terminal blocks.
Easy to install, securely held, resistant to moisture and fading. Profile PPA with a trace of an adhesive for gluing on flat surfaces.
The Promark T-1000C printer is programmatically adapted to the profiles of this series.
Cable printer installer MAX Letatwin LM 550A PC – built-in cutter
Display cable printer installer MAX Letatwin LM 550A PC
Automatic pulling of PVC pipe and tape.
Material to be labeled:
• PVC, heat shrink and oval tube;
• Self-adhesive tape;
• Plastic non-adhesive tape.
Cutting the markers Programming the length of segments:
• for the tube – from 10 to 60 mm;
• for the tape – from 5 to 60 mm. Continuous printing Length of continuous printing (max):
• tube – 20 m;
• tape – 5 m. The length of continuous printing (max) in the mode of multicopy:
• tube – 100 m (up to 30 copies);
• ribbon – 7 m. Symbols
The height of the applied symbols: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 mm.
When printing on a tube from a diameter of 4.2 to 6.5 mm, it is possible to print in 2 lines when using signs with a height of 2 mm.
When printing on a self-adhesive tape with a width of 12 mm, it is possible to print in 3 lines when using signs with a height of 2 mm. Connecting to a PC
Supported Operating Systems:
• Vista (only 32-bit);
• Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit);
• Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit);
• Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit);
• Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Consumables Coloring tapes and cassette
Installing the LM-IR50 ribbon in the LM-RC500 cassette for the MAX Letatwin LM 550A PC printer.
Ribbon LM-IR50 for cable printer installer MAX Letatwin LM 550A PC
Ribbon cassette LM RC500 for printer MAX Letatwin LM 550A PC