Terms and conditions of purchase
The purchaser can place an order on the www.tml.lt
website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After placing the order, the purchaser automatically receives the order confirmation by email. The sales manager of UAB “TML-LT” contacts the purchaser within 1 working day to agree on the exact delivery date and payment details.
In the electronic catalog www.tml.lt
prices are indicated in euro excluding VAT.
• Prepayment – upon submission of an order, a proforma invoice with the seller’s company requisites is issued and sent to the purchaser by email. The ordered goods are shipped to the purchaser after receiving the payment.
• Deferred payment – regular customers can make deferred payments (by signing a co-operation agreement).
Shipment of goods
• Shipment of goods is free of charge in Lithuania (except for Curonian Spit), if the order amount is 70 euro without VAT and more.
• If the order amount is less than 70 euro without VAT, the shipping fee in Lithuania is (this amount will be included in the proforma invoice):
- for package up to 5 kg – 3,00 euro without VAT
- for package from 5 to 20 kg – 5,00 euro without VAT
- for package from 20 to 30 kg – 8,00 euro without VAT
• For the shipping to the Curonian spit an extra fee of 20 euro is charged.
• Orders are shipped by the courier service within 1-3 working days after receiving the payment, if the goods are on stock and the purchaser was not warned about another delivery date.
• Orders also could be picked up from the warehouse at Pramonės g. 6, Druskininkai LT-66181
, phone +370 62091619.
Warehouse working time:
Mon-Thurs: from 8am to 4pm
Fri: from 8am to 3pm
Acceptance of goods
When placing the order, the purchaser agrees to give the exact address for the shipment. The purchaser agrees to accept the goods by himself. If the purchaser can not accept the goods by himself and the goods are delivered to the address indicated on the basis of the data provided by the purchaser, the purchaser does not have the right to file a claim against the seller for delivery to the non-conforming entity.
When accepting the goods, the purchaser must check the condition of the goods together with the seller or his authorized representative. When the purchaser signs an invoice (bill of lading) or other delivery and acceptance document, it is considered that the goods were delivered in good condition. If it is noticed that the goods are damaged (torn, wet or otherwise externally damaged), the purchaser must note this on the invoice (bill of lading) or other delivery and acceptance document and together with the seller or his agent draw up the free form notice of infringement.
If the purchaser fails to do these actions, the seller is released from liability to the purchaser for damage of the goods if such damage was caused by damage to the package during the transportation and this was not noticed the purchaser according to the procedure described above.
If the purchaser on the basis of these rules waives the contract of sale (when the product is not defective or damaged during transport), he is obliged to pay all direct costs for returning the goods to the seller.
All products are provided with the warranty of period and conditions that are provided by the manufacturers.
The seller guarantees the quality of the product according to the manufacturer’s obligations and general legislation.
Registration and protection of personal data
UAB “TML-LT” uses the personal data of the purchaser only for the fulfillment of the contract and for marketing purposes. UAB “TML-LT” undertakes not to disclose personal data to third parties, except in cases prescribed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.