Deray Crimpseal II cable connection contact is for quick cable connection during installation or repair work. Consists of a compression sleeve and a heat-shrinkable sleeve with an inner layer of glue.
• corrugated loops comply with RoHS safety standard;
• heat-shrinkable shrinkage shrinks 40% faster than similar products made of polyamide or polyethylene tubes;
• the temperature of the shrink sleeve is lower (100°C compared to 170°C for polyamide pipes);
• excellent resistance to aggressive liquids and solvents;
• high abrasion resistance;
• 100% airtight;
• minimum shrinkage temperature 100°С;
• operating temperature from -55°С to + 125°С;
• pipe shrinkage ratio 3:1;
• Manufactured by DSG-Canusa GmbH, Germany.
1. The cord is inserted into the sleeve and compressed
2. When heated, the shrink tube adapts to the shape of the wire, and the liquefied glue inside completely fills the inner cavities.